Browse catalog of our products
- Carrier-grade. WBSn base stations are carrier grade IP-68, designed to provide a high standard for reliability, quality of service, security and manageability.
- Gigabit outdoor Wi-Fi WBSn base stations support 802.11n with three spatial data streams, for transmitting at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, and maximum aggregated capacity of up to one Gbps per unit with the Enhanced Omni base station.
- Extended outdoor and indoor coverage. The Beamforming and the HGDP antenna array increase coverage by up to 50%, and enable NLOS connectivity and indoor signal penetration.
- Rich embedded networking WBSn base stations comprising rich embedded networking capabilities, including Routing and a fully integrated Access Controller, for flexible service planning and may reduce costs.
- Environmentally friendly WBSn is designed to be environmentally-friendly with low power consumption, fewer sites to power, aesthetic smart design, and green standard compliance.
- Quick ROI With fewer sites required per covered area, high network reliability and enhanced service options, WBSn provides up to 50% savings of CAPEX and OPEX and a fast ROI.
WBSn Family of Products
- WBSn 2400-S – Sector base station operating in the 2.4 GHz band
- WBSn 2400-O – Omni base station operating in the 2.4 GHz band
- WBSn 2450-S – Sector base station operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands simultaneously
- WBSn 2450-O – Omni base station operating in the 2.4 and 5 GHz band simultaneously
- WBSn 2450-OS – Omni base station in the 2.4 GHz with Sector in 5 GHz
- WBSn 2450-SO – Sector base station in the 2.4 GHz with Omni in 5 GHz
- Licensed Exempt frequencies: 2.4 Ghz and 2.4/5 Ghz
- 802.11n 3x3:3 MIMO
- Spatially adaptive Beam forming
- Up to 450 MBps per band (900 for both bands)
- FCC or ETSI compliance
- Omni or Sector Antenna
- Oil & Gas
- Public Safety